Monday, 24 October 2011

Peter playing in the bed (Hotel Comfort, Ludwigsburg)

    On the first day morning of my staying in Ludwigsburg I nicely made my bed in the hotel. In the afternoon I noticed that the Room service wasn't satisfied with it and they changed the bedding in THEIR way.
    So I was wondering how would they react if I'd do some silly compositions using the pillow and blanket day after day – well as you can see quite the same...
It was a nice way of visual communication between me and the room service. I hope they enjoyed it too.


5 comments:

  1. a friend of mine here said he had the same experience! his pj's were arranged into the shape of a man. very interesting :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so great (your other work too btw.) and hilarious
    please keep this up at future hotel stays OuO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very informative post! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign!
    most comfortable mattress

    ReplyDelete
  4. his is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the excellent work.
    the best mattress for the money

    ReplyDelete

Loading...