Sunday 1 May 2011

IMPRO

There is this guy Bjarne in the school who organizes IMPRO workshops with other guys every second Wednesday. I really like acting. When I saw this poster "impro makes people happy" I liked it a lot so I went to the next workshop and took part of it. There was also audience, the other students of the school. It was great and a lot of fun doing all these brain refreshing games, creating characters and running into a weird story where funny unexpected situations happened that you'd never get into by yourself. 
The audience enjoyed it a lot… so did I.

Doing Impro means being able to laugh at yourself without feeling ashamed, being able to relax your mind and think crazy and let others idea guide you. A big focus on everyone.

























I also undertook the duty to make the poster for the next IMPRO DUKEOUT.

1 comment: